|CpG.sh||to generate CpG.txt from map.csv indicating CpG ID, chromosome, position|
|1KG.sh||to generate binary pedigree data from 1KG-imputed data|
|covar.do||to set up FUSION.covar|
|simple.R||to set up FUSION.pheno|
CpG.sh also generates the following files,
- CpG.snps.txt - CpG - SNP correspondence
- CpG.snps.dta - Stata version
- CpG.list - CpG which contains SNPs
The following files were useful during development.
- Axiom.sh - to generate binary pedigree data from Axiom chip
- ~~pheno.R~~ - to generate FUSION.pheno
- ~~pheno.do~~ - to generate FUSION.pheno
- ~~CpG.do~~ - to produce SNP list per CpG
The major consideration not to use them is the computing resources they need.